How to Use Testimonials To Promote Your Creative Work?
Happy customers who offer praise for your art do so because they believe in you, and offer their recommendation freely on different social media channels like Google and Facebook reviews.
Powerful testimonials add credibility and boost your creativity. They sell your art for you, so potential clients become eager to work with you.
A referral is different than a lead. A referral is someone who is expecting your call and they have been briefed on what you offer and there is a potential to do business. A lead is merely a mention of somebody who “might” be interested in your art. Clearly a referral is much more powerful than a lead.
There are many successful artists and businesses where testimonials and referrals make up most of their marketing efforts. These are very powerful tools you should consider using. Customers rely on honest, transparent reviews before purchasing an art . As a matter of fact, 93 percent of consumers say they read reviews at some point along the buying process – with 35 percent saying the presence of online reviews is an absolute must before engaging with any artist.
So stake advantage of leveraging happy customers when you add photos and names that make the reviews and testimonials a bit more credible and authentic. Dedicate one page in your website for reviews and testimonials.
Further leveraging happy customers, you can share their reviews via newsletters sent your email lists. Positive feedback encourages a potential client to buy from you.
Your Passion. Your Art. Your Story
I help artists tell their story so they can wider exposure in online art world. I like connecting with like minded individuals. So if you want to join my team or want to be a featured artist then get in touch with me!
About the Author: Reema Chopra is a Founder of White Antelope - A Marketing and Branding Agency, an art promoter, mentor, and a professionally trained artist and a Graphic Designer. Reema provides career advice, coaching, writing services, promotion, and digital marketing strategies for artists from beginners to advanced. Reema brings her vast knowledge and experience in advertising, art, antiques, graphic design, marketing, events and public relations, along with an international network of contacts to each of her clients. She is committed to the success each client entrusts her to bring to their efforts. She is one of the upcoming new contemporary artists to emerge out of the Canadian landscape in the last decade.
Follow her on social:
WANT TO BE A FEATURED ARTIST? THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME.
WANT SOME MARKETING TIPS?
- Aug 25, 2019 5 Effective Blogging Strategies for Artists Aug 25, 2019
- May 6, 2019 How to Use Testimonials To Promote Your Creative Work? May 6, 2019
- Apr 19, 2019 Why Hire an Art Consultant to Promote your Art? Apr 19, 2019
- Mar 13, 2019 Top 10 Free Places To Promote Your Art Online Mar 13, 2019
- Feb 25, 2019 5 Free Ways to Market and Promote Your Art Online Feb 25, 2019
- Jan 10, 2019 How an Art Consultant Can Help You Grow Your Art or Creative Business? Jan 10, 2019
- Aug 19, 2019 What is Raw or Naïve Art? Aug 19, 2019
- Aug 17, 2019 Why Do You Need to Keep Planning Your Vacation to Escape From Life? Aug 17, 2019
- Aug 7, 2019 What Does Fish Stand For? Aug 7, 2019
- July 2019